The Innovation Fellowship for Aspiring Inventors and Researchers (i-FAIR) 2020/21 is an initiative of the Israeli Embassy in Nigeria, the Office of the Vice President of Nigeria, Skill “G” Nigeria Ltd, Gregory University Uturu, Tanir Corporation and Denovo Israel Ltd to raise a generation of INNOVATORS, INVENTORS, and RESEARCHERS in Nigeria; in the following 5 Focus Areas:
- Medical Devices/Simulation
- Social Responsibility/Innovation for the Physically Challenged
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Food Technology
- Renewable Energy/Environmental Management
Benefits of i-FAIR include
- A unique platform to transform ideas into inventions and develop working prototypes
- Free access and membership to a modern innovation center where they can work on and develop their ideas
- Access to a special certificate-course and mentoring by accomplished inventors, innovators and researchers from Nigeria and the State of Israel
- The opportunity to enter “MassChallenge Israel, 2021”
- The opportunity to pitch inventions and prototypes to investors for possible adoption, patronage and partnership
- An all-expense paid visit to the State of Israel, for inventors with the best prototypes and a chance for a proof of concept (POC) collaboration opportunity with leading Israeli companies(TBD)
This is an opportunity for Nigerian aspiring inventors to become entrepreneurs and transform their ideas into innovations and inventions.
Visit www.ifair-israelnigeria.com for Information, Application, Partnership, Sponsorship and Mentorship.